lunes, 21 de mayo de 2018

Miss Peregrine´s Home for Peculiar Children

Welcome back once again, dear Peculiar.
Today´s Monday, 21st May, 2018.
Unlike other days, I´ll be posting on Monday, and my apologizes for not posting earlier, as I´ve been busy with something called: Daily life


·Titles: Miss Peregrine´s Home for Peculiar Children, Hollow City, The Library of Souls

·Author: Ransom Riggs

·Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Peregrine%27s_Home_for_Peculiar_Children

·Languages: His books have been translated into 40 languages.

·Copies sold: More than 9 million copies have been sold.  

·Personal opinion: I was surely the first in line when the movie came out. There´s barely any book adds in my country, so I totally ignored the existence of these books until I saw the movie, as it has happened with many other books from the blogs previously done. But it took me about two years to finally buy the books. I was SO interested I swear it took me barelly two weeks to finish the three of them. Now I´m waiting to buy Tales of the Peculiar (Which have been translated in a really weird way in my country, to be honest. I couldn´t stop myself from reading them, in which everything is rushing, risking and more action! I love the style in which they´re written and I would have loved to have more, more and more.
My favourite character so far, apart from Jacob, who´s the main character, is Millard. Not because of being invisible, not because of anything. I love his personality. I fell in love with him, proving you can fall in love with someone´s soul, no matter the appearance. I still wish I could have seen him, though. I bet he´s a very handsome 40´s kid.
AND A NEW TRILOGY IS SAID TO BE ABOUT TO AIR:
Info


·Recommendations: This book is what you could call family friendly. Both adults and kids will enjoy it. I´m still 16, but I swear I´ll read them to my kids when I grow up. People think everything has been invented already, but imagination in infinite and if you´re a teenager wanting to write a book, never give up!

·WARNING: Emma and Olive have somehow been switched in the movie, and I still don´t know why. Emma from now on is the Air girl (And Jacob´s love interest) and Emma is the ginger fire girl. Please don´t get mad at this, I know it´s weird, but believe me, the movie is still great.

Credit to:

-Aquiles-Soir
-Other artists I could not find












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario