miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2018

Opening

Now that you were lucky to find this blog, I encourage you to stay. 

Do you consider yourself a bookworm? Then you´re in the right place.

I myself will reviev a few of the book collections I have at home, but of course you can suggest me books and manga, I´ll be glad to check them.

And books don´t involve just words, but fanfiction, fan art and Cosplay, which I´ll also be glad to share.

Feel free to take a look around and check what collections I´m going to review about.

Manga will be added in the next post due to lack of images. I want to show my own collections because Internet images ones are incomplete.









1 comentario:

  1. QUE INTERESANTES!! CON TANTAS FOTOS Y VÍDEOS AYUDA MUCHO A ENTENDER Y ASÍ IMAGINÁRTELO MEJOR, QUE CHULADA! INCLUSO APRENDES INGLES!
    -MARTA

    ResponderEliminar